Holiday Cottages at Trewan Hall
The Stables and The Coach House
The cottages are within the grounds of Trewan Hall,
close to the town of St. Columb which lies halfway between the popular
tourist destinations of Newquay and Padstow. The dramatic north
Cornwall coast, with its many beautiful sandy beaches is only a
10 minute drive away.
The 17th century Trewan Hall Cornish estate comprises
36 acres of woodland, parkland and gardens, and the Grade II listed
manor house where, for over 50 years, we have operated a family-friendly
campsite between May and September.
Trewan Estate Facilities
During this summer period, all facilities on the estate
including the swimming pool, entertainment and well stocked shop
will be freely available to our cottage guests when open. For the
remainder of the year the peace and quiet of the grounds can be
enjoyed by those wishing to escape their busy lives.
The conversion of the Coach House to create two stone
cottages has been carried out sensitively and to a very high standard.
Both have spacious kitchen/dining and lounge areas that retain original
features such as exposed beams and “crinkle crankles”.
The wood burning stoves in the lounge, fueled with logs from the
estate, provide a warm cosy retreat, ideal for relaxing after a
bracing coastal walk! Full length windows replace the old coach
doorways giving a bright, airy feel during the day. Large sliding
glass doors open out from the kitchens onto a patio area, with enclosed
garden - the perfect place to enjoy a barbecue with family and friends.
St. Columb Major town is within walking distance (½
mile) offering local amenities including a couple of pubs, a cafe
and a small Co-op.
Each cottage is single storey and has 2 bedrooms.
They sleep 4 persons maximum. Ideal for families and couples.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bed (5') with en-suite shower room, WC, basin
- Bedroom 2: With Zip and Link (5' double or single) bed with
en-suite shower room, WC and basin
The Coach House
- Bedroom 1: Double Bed (5') with en-suite shower room, WC and
- Bedroom 2: With Zip and Link (5' double or single) bed
- Bathroom: With shower, bath, WC and basin
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, washer/drier
- Living room with a wood burning stove
- Television and Wi-Fi
- Linen and towels provided (but not beach towels)
- Garden area with patio, furniture and BBQ provided
- Private Parking area for two cars per cottage
- Electricity usage is included in the cost
Promotional first season
prices are as follows:
per week (changeover day is Friday):
to 14th July
to 25th August
to 1st September
to 15th September
to 20th October
to 27th October
to 22nd December
to 29th December
to 5th January 2018
We will require a 20% deposit on booking and full
payment to be made 4 weeks before arrival. In addition, we will
have to ask for a £100 security deposit when the balance payment
is made. This will be refunded after leaving the property if it
is all left in good order.
To book, please contact
as at Trewan Hall, as no on-line booking facility is available
at present. The deposit will be taken over the phone and email confirmation
- Short breaks are negotiable but only during the low season.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome but there will be an extra £20
per dog per week, maximum of two dogs.
- Guests are welcome to bring bikes but there is no indoor lock-up
storage facility and no cycling is allowed on the Trewan Hall